Josh Rudolfi’s family was involved in a serious car accident at the fault of a drunk driver in his childhood. Embroiled in legal matters for years, he learned firsthand the effect an injury can have on family finances. Years later, Josh aspired to become a professional baseball player and was selected as the starting pitcher for the Butler Men’s Baseball in college. But a devastating shoulder injury left him unable to pursue his dream. Through this trying time, Josh grew to understand the immeasurable effect an injury can have on career aspirations and embarked on a new career path helping others overcome similar hurdles.
Josh refocused his energy in the law, subsequently enrolling law school and pursing his passion for justice. Today, he is an advocate for his clients, fighting on their behalf as an attorney in the personal injury and workers’ compensation departments of Ankin Law. Fueled by his own personal experiences, Josh challenges insurance companies, rights wrongs and ensures that every client is compensated for their injuries. Through his work, Josh ensures that every client has the support they need to pursue their dreams.
In his leisure time, Josh enjoys playing guitar and watching baseball.
- Secondary Education – Social Studies at Butler University
- The John Marshall Law School
- Undergrad: Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education
- Law: Justinian Society of Lawyers Phi Alpha Delta, International Law Fraternity CALI Award: Advanced Torts Legal Seminar
Illinois State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyer’s Association
- Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Leading Lawyers magazine, Emerging Lawyer
- Super Lawyers magazine, Rising Star, 2016-2017