At Ankin Law LLC we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to workers’ compensation, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and motor vehicle accidents.
Our personal injury lawyers, based in Chicago, Illinois, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Our Chicago personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Our Illinois personal injury lawyers are approachable and efficient when it comes to legal issues that demand a deep understanding of workers’ compensation, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, and motor vehicle accidents.
- Types of Bodily Injury
- Manufacturing Defects
- Slip and Fall
- Dangerous/Defective Product Injury
- Auto Defects
- Sports Related Head Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Dram Shop Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Animal Attacks
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Chicago Attorneys
- Chicago Wrongful Death
Social Security Disability
Class Action Lawsuits
- Construction Worker injuries
- Warehouse/Factory Worker injuries
- Healthcare Worker Injuries
- Office Worker Injuries
- Shipping/Trucking Worker Injuries
- Airline Worker Injuries
- Railroad Worker injuries
- Repetitive Trauma Injuries
- Third Party Causes of Action
- Construction Liability
- Food Industry Worker Injury
- Workplace Disaster
- Chicago Workers’ Compensation
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
Our Illinois workers’ compensation and personal injury attorneys are here to listen to your needs. We will meet with you in the privacy of your own home or at any other agreed upon convenient location if your schedule or injury does not allow you to visit us in our Chicago office, where we represent people throughout the Chicagoland areas, including Cicero, Chicago Heights, Schaumburg, Joliet, Waukegan, Wheaton, Naperville, Elgin, Morton, Bartonville, Eureka, Bloomington and Galesburg.
To get the justice you deserve, contact Ankin Law LLC. We utilize a state-of the-art case management system that maximizes our efficiency. In turn, this makes us more client-oriented, keeping you updated on case issues and handling any question or concerns you have in the process. Our workers’ compensation and personal injuries law firm has a number of Polish and Spanish speaking staff members who can assist our non-English speaking clients.
Protecting the rights of injured people since 1940.
Get Your Free Ringtone
Are you a big fan of Ankin, want to have our company ringtone play when we call you about your case? Just follow these instructions…
Android OS instruction:
- Launch the Contacts app and open a contact’s info page.
- Scroll down until you see the “Ringtones” section. Tap on it and a dialogue box will appear.
- Select Go to My Files and find the “Ankin Law LLC-ringtone” file.
- Select the “Ankin Law LLC-ringtone” file and tap Done.
Apple iOS instructions:
- Click here to download the the Ankin Ringtone
- Once downloaded, click on your phone icon as if you were making a call.
- Click the contacts icon at the bottom center of the screen.
- In the upper right-hand corner you will see a plus sign, click on that.
- Enter “Howard” for first name, “Ankin” for last name and 312.667.3446 for the phone number.
- Scroll down and you’ll see “Ringtone.”
- Click on that and choose the Ankin Ringtone.